The Dance 411 Performance Company
Dance 411 presents, top-notch junior dancers! The Dance 411 Company is an award-winning youth competition & performance company has performed on national television, commercials, music videos, tours, films and more such as:
- Kidz Bop Tour
- Let’s Dance – The Tour
- Feature Film, Joyful Noise
- Disney’s Shake It Up “Cece” Bella Thorn’s opening guest performance
- MTV’s “Made” dance feature
- 20th Century ‘s Ice Age Continental Drift
- Nickelodeon’s Yo Gabba Gabba
- Fox 5 News feature
- Mindless Behaviour Tour
- The Battered Women’s Charity Community Event hosted by Terri Vaughn
- MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew Jungle Boogie Charity Event performance feat. Dance 411 Junior Company
- & Much More!
Dance 411’s highly acclaimed programs have produced top level dancers and performers, have been listed as the Best of Atlanta for dance instruction on Creative Loafing and City Search 3 years in a row and continues to be one of the leading dance schools in the nation. Under the direction of leading instructors & choreographers from 411South talent agency, the students in these programs learn to excel in every aspect of dance and performance. The highly skilled, nationally acclaimed staff combined with over 8000 square feet of training space, create an incredible training facility for the serious dancer. Dance 411's partnership with 411South allows the Dance 411 Company exposure to national master class instructors, choreographers and judges, not to mention the opportunity for real work in the dance industry…opportunities are endless!
Dance 411 is determined to continue to take our company to the highest level possible and provide a healthy, positive and enthusiastic learning environment for the students.
Why involve your child with our Dance 411 Company?
- Competition exposure that will be used as a tool to improve their overall training and growth
- Performance opportunities, currently we have performed in over 50 events nationwide and have been featured on TV, major tours, commercials, music videos and more in just one year!
- An opportunity to be represented by the #1 Dance agency 411South! and have your child exposed to real work in the industry of dance with major networks, film, commercials & more!
- Your child will receive the best dance training from true working professionals in the industry in the areas of ballet, jazz, hip hop, lyrical, tap, breakdance & more!
- Company members will be exposed to exclusive workshops and master classes from nationally acclaimed choreographers, casting directors, acting coaches, etc.
For more information visit Dance411Company.com
Joining Our Team
- Students in these programs are expected to maintain a 3.0 GPA at school, learn to be a positive role model for their peers and younger students, and learn to manage their time successfully and become self-confident proud young men and women who believe that they can succeed in any aspect in life.
- Program and class attendance commitment from August to June.
- Mandatory rehearsals 3 days per week.
Additional Dance Competition Team Details:
This team is open to advanced/elite level dancers ages 5 to 17. Placement is determined by the program directors & choreographers assigned for the program. There is an audition process. Dancers train three days per week in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, hip hop, turns and leaps and choreography. DANCE 411 Company Audition Process
All children will be expected to audition to be selected as a part of Dance 411 Company. Once selected, parents will be brought in for an orientation to go over the details regarding being a part of our company and an agreement will be given to be signed with the rules & obligations (mandatory rehearsals, cost, schedules, uniforms, etc.).
Dance 411 Company Auditions
April 22, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Dance 411 Company Application Process
Did you make the cut? Congratulations! Now you are ready to begin the membership and application process.
STEP 1: Complete your application process by visiting our Application Page. Full payment for Company Member Fees required before the start of the season (August 2017).
STEP 2: After making arrangements for full payment, you will be sent a link to register for classes to be on the roster and receive updates and notifcations.
Support Our Company
Make a pledge to support the arts and raise money for the Dance 411 Company! Your donations will go towards assisting each child with competition and costume fees.