Dance 411…Where the floor is yours!
Dance 411 prides itself on providing the best in dance! We want to ensure a full and positive dance experience!
Dance 411 term begins a week from Labor Day and runs through June. Our program runs for 10 months with two recitals (December and June). All tuition is due on the 5th of the month and is done via auto-debit via credit/debit, checking or savings account.
There are no refunds on classes missed; however you are welcome to come in another day & time to take class within your child’s age range. There will be make-up classes scheduled to accommodate weather related cancellations and Holidays.
There are no refunds on classes missed; however you are welcome to come in another day & time to take class. There will be make-up classes scheduled to accommodate weather related cancellations and Holidays.
Dance 411 offers large glass observation walls for each studio so parents can watch the progression of their child. Parents are not allowed in the class rooms.
Parent Teacher/Director Communication
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and concerns regarding your experience at Dance 411. Parents if you would like to speak with your child’s instructor, you will need to coordinate with Director of Youth Programs, JJ Crampton.
- No food or drinks allowed in class
- If child arrives 10 minutes after class has started they will only be able to observe.
- If students need to leave before the end of the class, they should notify the teacher before class begins. Students may not leave the classroom without first receiving permission from the teacher.
- All children must wear appropriate class attire. It is imperative that your child has the correct attire and shoes for class. This will help the teachers see their correct form. If proper attire is not worn for class, teacher has every right to not allow child to participate.
- Ballet: black leotard, ballet skirt, pink tights, no jewelry and hair in a bun. Pink ballet shoes (not slippers) are a must!!! If hair is not long enough for a bun make sure hair is pulled out of child's face.
- Tap: form fitting attire, make sure child is in comfortable clothing. Black tap shoes are a must! Recommended brand & type: So Danca black lace up tap shoe, Capezio oxford leather tap shoe, Bloch tap flex leather split sole.
- Jazz: leotard, leggings, tight fitting jazz or yoga pants or tights, cheerleading shorts, hair pulled back in a ponytail or bun. Black jazz shoes are a must! Recommended brand & type: Capezio jazz slip on, Bloch ultrafit jazz shoe, Bloch neo flex jazz shoe.
- Hip hop & Break dance : street clothes that are comfortable. Sneakers are a must!!! No open toed shoes or slippers allowed!!!! Shorts are discouraged due to floor work but knee pads may be a beneficial addition to the attire.
- Tumbling: comfortable shirt, shorts and bare feet (socks cause children to slip)
- Instructors will make the final decisions on the progression of levels for the students.
- General Policies:
- If you would like to change classes for your child you will need to correspond first with your program director. Parents can always add additional classes for their children.
- Reasonable rules and standards are provided to promote self-discipline.
Dance 411 Studios puts on an amazing show at the end of the year filled with performances in ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, breakdancing, specialty dance styles, guest performances, awards and much more! Parents your children will prepare all year long and demonstrate all they have learned throughout the year! Recital fees are auto-debited in order to ensure costumes are ordered on time. Recital fees will also help in all costs associated with putting on the show.
- One Class: $75.00
- Two Classes: $105.00
- Three Classes:$135.00
- Four Classes:$165.00
Conventions, Performances, and Other Activities
During the year, many of our students have opportunities to participate in activities such as master classes, conventions, community performances and even trips. We encourage all students to take advantage of these opportunities. Information including costs and entry fees etc. will be provided in advance of each event. All fees must be paid in advance of said event.