Dance 411…Where the floor is yours!
Dance 411 prides itself on providing the best in dance! We want to ensure a full and positive dance experience!
Our yearly Progressive Program runs Fall through Spring with our Holiday Showcase in December and our Spring Recital in June. All tuition is due on the 1st of the month and is drafted via auto credit/debit. There are no refunds on classes missed.
There are no refunds on classes missed. There will be make-up classes scheduled to accommodate weather related cancellations and Holidays.
Proper preparation and punctuality are values we instill in all students, so please understand why tardiness is unacceptable. Late admission is only allowed up to 15min after the start of class. Students attempting to check-in after this time will not be allowed into class. For this reason, we ask all parents/guardians to physically check-in students upon arrival. In the case of inclement weather, school breaks, or holidays, Dance 411 follows the Atlanta Public School System. If school is closed, there will be no dance classes.
Dance 411 offers large glass observation walls for each studio so parents can watch the progression of their child. Parents are not allowed in the class rooms.
Parent Teacher/Director Communication
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and concerns regarding your experience at Dance 411. Parents if you would like to speak with your child’s instructor, you will need to coordinate with Assistant Director of Youth Program, Briahanna Kimbrough.
- No food or drinks allowed in class
- If child arrives 10 minutes after class has started they will only be able to observe.
- If students need to leave before the end of the class, they should notify the teacher before class begins. Students may not leave the classroom without first receiving permission from the teacher.
- All children must wear appropriate class attire. It is imperative that your child has the correct attire and shoes for class. This will help the teachers see their correct form. If proper attire is not worn for class, teacher has every right to not allow child to participate.
(Girls) Black leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes. Hair needs to be in a neat, clean bun.
(Boy) will wear a black form-fitting shirt and black dance pants. Black ballet shoes are required.
(Girls) Black leotard, tan tights, black dance shorts, black tap shoes. Hair should be pulled back in a low ponytail.
(Boys) Black form-fitting shirt, black dance pants and black tap shoes are required.
(Girls) Black leotard, black dance shorts or leggings, tan tights, and tan jazz shoes
(Boys) Black form-fitting shirts, black pants, and black jazz shoes.
- Hip Hop & Break Dance:
(Girls & Boys) Specified colored Dance 411 T-shirt, black harem pants, cargo shorts, or cargo pants. Sneakers are a must!
(Girls) Black leotard and black dance shorts.
(Boys) Black form-fitting shirt and black dance shorts. Class is taken barefoot.
- Instructors will make the final decisions on the progression of levels for the students.
- General Policies:
- If you would like to change classes for your child you will need to correspond first with your program director. Parents can always add additional classes for their children.
- Reasonable rules and standards are provided to promote self-discipline.
Dance 411 Studios puts on an amazing show at the end of the year filled with performances in ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, breakdancing, specialty dance styles, guest performances, awards and much more! Parents your children will prepare all year long and demonstrate all they have learned throughout the year! Recital fees are auto-debited in order to ensure costumes are ordered on time. Recital fees will also help in all costs associated with putting on the show. Recital Fee per class $110.00.
Conventions, Performances, and Other Activities
During the year, many of our students have opportunities to participate in activities such as master classes, conventions, community performances and even trips. We encourage all students to take advantage of these opportunities. Information including costs and entry fees etc. will be provided in advance of each event. All fees must be paid in advance of said event.